Keep your business idea and stay in Jersey...PLEASE! There are enough Yankees that have transplanted down here, we don't need anymore. Donuts are heart attacks waiting to happen anyway...
Ask TheBeast about Dunkin Donuts sometime. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Keep your business idea and stay in Jersey...PLEASE! There are enough Yankees that have transplanted down here, we don't need anymore. Donuts are heart attacks waiting to happen anyway...
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
So is two thirds of American food, if not three thirds. Why not add a little more around? Tasty death, is tasty.
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: luvhoops</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Keep your business idea and stay in Jersey...PLEASE! There are enough Yankees that have transplanted down here, we don't need anymore. Donuts are heart attacks waiting to happen anyway... </div></div>
again im a mets fan
secondly.......when was the last time you petitioned in front of a krispy kreme or mc donalds to try and prevent them form opening?
thanks for playing
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hutchinson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So is two thirds of American food, if not three thirds. Why not add a little more around? Tasty death, is tasty. </div></div>
three thirds......minus a half of a percent [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
i agree tasty death is stil tasty
you are gonna die eventually anyway......why not enjoy all the best flavors on earth before you check out?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
If you die young, it will be because you're a Mets fan, nothing to do with food.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hutchinson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So is two thirds of American food, if not three thirds. Why not add a little more around? Tasty death, is tasty. </div></div>
three thirds......minus a half of a percent [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
i agree tasty death is stil tasty
you are gonna die eventually anyway......why not enjoy all the best flavors on earth before you check out? </div></div>
Couldn't say that I don't agree more. I mean hell, if you know you're going, why not? It's life. Have fun. It's like playing Monopoly, or more so Risk. When you know you're about to die, go out with a bang. FAT GUYS UNITE!
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hutchinson</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hutchinson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So is two thirds of American food, if not three thirds. Why not add a little more around? Tasty death, is tasty. </div></div>
three thirds......minus a half of a percent [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
i agree tasty death is stil tasty
you are gonna die eventually anyway......why not enjoy all the best flavors on earth before you check out? </div></div>
Couldn't say that I don't agree more. I mean hell, if you know you're going, why not? It's life. Have fun. It's like playing Monopoly, or more so Risk. When you know you're about to die, go out with a bang. FAT GUYS UNITE! </div></div>
what?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I know you are a fan of those METS...When I said Yankee, I was referring to you being a NORTHERNER...DUH
Thanks for playing . . .
As far as McDs goes, if its not a salad or a grilled chicken wrap, I'm not eating it...I haven't been to a Krispy kreme or a Dunkin' Donuts since I was a college student...I'd like to live long enough to take care of my children and watch them grow up...Again, thanks for playing...
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
I'm actually kind of glad (in a way) I don't live near a Sheetz anymore. They always have a big Krispy Kreme case right in the middle of the store. WAY too much temptation looking at those lemon filled donuts while waiting in line...
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks